Service Dog Training
If you are looking for help with a dog that you already own you can schedule any of the services (private lessons or board and train) and we can tailor the training to your needs.
We can help with the following;
General beginner through advanced obedience
Public access in dog friendly areas
Tasks such as; Retrieval of items, opening doors, deep pressure therapy, medical alerts, block and cover, crowd control ect.
3 week program ...................$3,000 (includes HST)
- Includes Place, Heel, Under, Wait, Sit, Down, Kennel, Coming when called, Focus, and Thresholds. We can also start one one alert type task or/and deep pressure therapy. This is an introductory package meant for a service dog in training that already has basic obedience with food, is over 6 months of age, fully vaccinated and ready to move past what is taught in a typical group obedience class.
- Mini educator remote training collar
- Raised place bed
- All training equipment
- personalized take home training video
- Follow up Private lesson
- Updates with pictures and videos
- Written take home training instructions
Each additional week beyond the initial board and train is 500 per 5 days (usually Monday to Friday). If you need more information or would like to reserve a spot please contact us.
Service dog training is a long and slow process that takes at least 18 to 24 months. One board and train is not enough to fully train your dog unless you put in a lot of work before and/or after. I find the best approach to be a combination of board and train along with private lessons.
We cannot guarantee that your dog will be a successful service dog through our training and letters of endorsement for employment or travel are only given out at the trainers discretion.